When it comes to kitchen gadgets, we just feel like we need everything! In fact, the only gadgets that you should invest in are the ones that save you time and efforts in cooking or meal prepping. And, among those items, there are mini food processors!
A mini food processor doesn’t only save time, and effort, but also shelf space! With a considerable number of food processors and brands to choose from on the market today, it can be hassle to find the right one for your kitchen. But, we’ve got your back on this!
Best Rated Mini Food Processor
To help you select the best mini food processor chopper, we did a lot of research and came up with a compilation of the best in the market.
[Full Disclosure: This is a professional review website and the reviews are done based on personal opinions. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Compensation will received if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that these products are suggested because of their quality and not because of the compensation received from your purchases.]
- Cuisinart DLC-2APK Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor
- Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper
- KitchenAid KFP0711ER 7 Cup Food Processor
- Aicok 8-Cup Food Processor, Meat Processor 2-Speed 500W
- Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor for Frozen Blending
- Ninja Food Chopper Express Chop with 200-Watt
Mini Food Grinder Electric Buying Guild
At its most basic, a food processor consists of a work bowl sitting on a motorized shaft that spins an S-shaped blade in the bowl for chopping. But a host of other features are important and should be considered as you decide on the mini food processor for you.
High-quality food processors have strong motors and solid bases that anchor them to the counter so that they can mix heavy yeasted doughs and other thick foods without jumping around. Some smaller models have suction cups to help keep them still on the counter. Many food processors also have safety locking mechanisms in the lid—they won’t allow the machine to be started while the blade is exposed. Some models feature gaskets or sealed work bowls to keep wet ingredients from leaking out and splashing you or the counter while processing.
Attachments and Accessories
Some food processors come with an entire assortment of accessories intended to maximize your use of the machine. These can include different sized work bowls and blades, disks that slice and grate foods to varying degrees of thickness, and even attachments and speed settings that turn the processor into a citrus juicer or a bread dough kneader. Before you spend the extra money on a machine that includes all these bells and whistles, consider whether you’d actually use them.
EASE OF USE
You want a food processor with intuitive and clear controls, simple assembly and bowl/lid locking mechanisms, and easy cleanup. Dishwasher safe parts are a must. A mechanism to store accessories is wonderful to keep things organized and handy for use while a cord winder keeps counters tidy. One of the best ways to assess the ease of use of a particular model is to read food processor reviews online.
Mini Food Processor Reviews
We created reviews below with additional guidance for different kinds of small food processor. If you plan to buy small food processor online please do so through our review so that your purchase (at no additional cost to you) can support this website – thank you.
Cuisinart 24 Ounce Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor
Here, we’ve got lovely, high performing mini food processor from Cuisinart. The product comes in a number of color options – green, pink, yellow, and yellow. It is the expert in performing a wide array of tasks such as grinding, chopping, blending, and pureeing. Its very sharp edge guarantees great herb chopping results as well as pureeing/blending softer food. And, it is mighty enough to tackle hard food.
A 250-watt motor powers this mini machine. It is specially equipped with the “grind” function; so all grinding tasks will be done to perfection. Purchase will come with a 3-cup bowl. With a compact size, this Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor is easy to store. And, washing the item is not an issue either.
Cuisinart 24 Ounce Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor Features
- Auto-Reversing smartpower blade for two powerful processing options
- Included: stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper
Next, let’s take a look at the top-rated Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper. This one is available in 4 looks – white, black, and die cast. This chopper is sharper than ever – thanks to the auto-reversing blade. I sure can puree and chop soft food to its finest. Whether it’s spices, herbs, garlic, baby food or chunky cheese, this mini food processor can handle it all. Yet, it keeps you safe with the built-in BladeLock system.
And, the item is also backed by an 18-month warranty. Plus, as the product is from Cuisinart, you’ll have all the credibility you need. For prolonged use, dry this mini food processor immediately after washing.
Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper Feature:
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety. The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
Next, let us introduce to you the mighty Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor. The special feature of this one is that it has a bowl scrapper, saving you time when you are doing pureeing or chopping tasks. This bowl scrapper operates both when the food processor is off and on. This item is pretty powerful as it comes with a 450-watt motor and an S-blade. It gives you 2 speed options. It provides a small storage, yet it has a 10-cup bowl capacity. It can shred and slice to perfection – thanks to the great reversible slice and shred disc.
For easy maintenance, this mini food processor’s BPA free bowl is dishwasher safe as well. You will love what this mini food processor has to offer.
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor Features:
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor
This small, yet beasty machine we’ve got right here is the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor. The mini food processor has your back when it comes to chopping, mixing, slicing, and shredding. It provides a 7-cup capacity. It is made with 3 speed options of high, low and pulse with just a push of a button. The feed tube is 2-in-1. It allows you to utilize either the smaller or larger opening while the machine does the shredding or slicing work. Therefore, you can use the tube that suits the size of the ingredients best.
Equipped with the special locking system plus a leak-proof ring, say good-bye to all the mess that happens during food processing operations. Package will include the work bowl, 2 slicing discs and a multi-functional blade. And, the item is also backed by a 1-year replacement warranty.
KitchenAid 7 Cup Food Processor Features:
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients.
- The UltraTight Seal Features a specially designed locking system with leak-resistant ring that allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
Aicok 8-Cup Food Processor
Here, we have a great mini food processor with compact storage from Aicok. The food processor has an 8-cup capacity. As a multifunctional food processor, this one is capable chopping, slicing, shredding, grinding, mixing, and more in a faster and better way. So, whether its prepping salad ingredients, mixing sauce, shredding or chopping veggies, you can always have faith in this guy. And, its power is 500 watt.
This mini food processor is pretty easy to use, too, in addition to it coming with 2 speed options. One option is for giving the processor full control over the operation while the other option is for you to have accurate control over short bursts, high and low speed. With these options, you’ll be able to achieve fine or coarse results as you wish.
In terms of storage and maintenance, this Aicok 8-cup Mini Food Processor is small and lightweighted as well as dishwasher safe (for its lid, blades, discs and bowl). For health and safety reasons, this mini food processor is certainly BPA free. Best yet, the item is backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty, too. Plus, be noted that the purchase will arrive with a complete package including the food processor, drive shaft, bowl, blade, lid, feed tube, user manual, and more.
Aicok 8-Cup Food Processor Features
- Easy-to-Use Controls – Powerful 500 watts motor with 2 speeds plus pulse. Low speed and high speed can precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients. Momentary pulse button allows for greater control.
- 8 Cup Bowl Capacity – 8 cups of dry ingredients and 5 cups of liquid ingredients. 8 cup BPA processing bowl with measurement markings is the perfect size for everyday use. The feeding tube is large enough to hold a whole block of cheese.
- Dishwasher Safe – Easy to assemble, all removable parts clean up dishwasher safe or easily by hand. This processor is compact and lightweight for easy storage.
Ninja Master Prep
Ninja Master Prep is another mini food processor masterpiece that we would like you to know about. As one of the best-sellers of all time, the 2-cup process is capable of mincing, dicing, chopping, blending, and pureeing food and ingredients to perfection. On top of that, the master prep features an anti-splash guard, an easy-flip pour sprout and a non-slip base, taking your cooking skills to the next level!
Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor Feature
- 2 conveniently sized jars. EASY TO USE : Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing creates an easy to use and safe product
- Anti-spill splash guard, easy-flip pour spout, and no-slip base
- 2-cup Processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
Ninja Express Chop
Here, we are looking at the Ninja Express Chop. With the capacity of dealing with food up to 16 ounces, the mini prep food processor does provide superb results of processed garlic, onion, spices, herbs, nut chopping, chocolate, cheese, zest, bacon crumbles, dressings, sauces and spreads. Therefore, if you use these ingredients often, you should totally put this little guy into consideration.
Overall, ranging from mincing, chopping, grinding or blending, this Ninja Express Chop never disappoints!
Ninja Food Chopper Express Chop with 200-Watt feature:
- Effortlessly mince, chop, grind and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparation or final touches
- Perfect for garlic, onion, zest, spices, herbs, cheese, bacon crumbles, nut chopping, chocolate, dressings, sauces and spreads
- Ergonomic designed power head is easy to handle
Which Mini Food Processor Chopper to Buy?
There you have it – top rated mini food processors. These items are simple and affordable, yet they can lead you to a better and healthier lifestyle. Which of these mini food processors stand out to you the most?