When it comes to kitchen gadgets, we just feel like we need everything! In fact, the only gadgets that you should invest in are the ones that save you time and effort in cooking or meal prepping. And, among those items, there are mini food processors!
A mini food processor doesn’t only save time, and effort, but also shelf space! With a considerable number of food processors and brands to choose from on the market today, it can be a hassle to find the right one for your kitchen. But, we’ve got your back on this!
Best Rated Mini Food Processor 🍖
To help you select the best mini food processor chopper, we did a lot of research and came up with a compilation of the best in the market.
[Full Disclosure: This is a professional review website and the reviews are done based on personal opinions. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Compensation will be received if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that these products are suggested because of their quality and not because of the compensation received from your purchases.]
Mini Food Grinder Electric Buying Guild
At its most basic, a food processor consists of a work bowl sitting on a motorized shaft that spins an S-shaped blade in the bowl for chopping. But a host of other features are important and should be considered as you decide on the mini food processor for you.
High-quality food processors have strong motors and solid bases that anchor them to the counter so that they can mix heavy yeasted doughs and other thick foods without jumping around.
Some smaller models have suction cups to help keep them still on the counter. Many food processors also have safety locking mechanisms in the lid—they won’t allow the machine to be started while the blade is exposed. Some models feature gaskets or sealed work bowls to keep wet ingredients from leaking out and splashing you or the counter while processing.
Attachments and Accessories
Some food processors come with an entire assortment of accessories intended to maximize your use of the machine. These can include different sized work bowls and blades, disks that slice and grate foods to varying degrees of thickness, and even attachments and speed settings that turn the processor into a citrus juicer or a bread dough kneader. Before you spend the extra money on a machine that includes all these bells and whistles, consider whether you’d actually use them.
EASE OF USE
You want a food processor with intuitive and clear controls, simple assembly and bowl/lid locking mechanisms, and easy cleanup. Dishwasher safe parts are a must. A mechanism to store accessories is wonderful to keep things organized and handy for use while a cord winder keeps counters tidy. One of the best ways to assess the ease of use of a particular model is to read food processor reviews online.
Mini Food Processor Reviews
We created reviews below with additional guidance for different kinds of a small food processor. If you plan to buy a small food processor online please do so through our review so that your purchase (at no additional cost to you) can support this website – thank you.
Cuisinart 24 Ounce Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor
Here, we’ve got a lovely, high performing mini food processor from Cuisinart. The product comes in a number of color options – green, pink, yellow, and yellow. It is the expert in performing a wide array of tasks such as grinding, chopping, blending, and pureeing. It’s very sharp edge guarantees great herb chopping results as well as pureeing/blending softer food. And, it is mighty enough to tackle hard food.
A 250-watt motor powers this mini machine. It is specially equipped with the “grind” function; so all grinding tasks will be done to perfection. The purchase will come with a 3-cup bowl. With a compact size, this Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor is easy to store. And, washing the item is not an issue either.
- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- 250 watt motor
- Auto-Reversing smartpower blade for two powerful processing options
- Included: stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper
Next, let’s take a look at the top-rated Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper. This one is available in 4 looks – white, black, and die-cast. This chopper is sharper than ever – thanks to the auto-reversing blade. I sure can puree and chop soft food to its finest. Whether it’s spices, herbs, garlic, baby food or chunky cheese, this mini food processor can handle it all. Yet, it keeps you safe with the built-in BladeLock system.
And, the item is also backed by an 18-month warranty. Plus, as the product is from Cuisinart, you’ll have all the credibility you need. For prolonged use, dry this mini food processor immediately after washing.
1 used from $42.88
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
Next, let us introduce to you the mighty Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor. The special feature of this one is that it has a bowl scraper, saving you time when you are doing pureeing or chopping tasks. This bowl scrapper operates both when the food processor is off and on. This item is pretty powerful as it comes with a 450-watt motor and an S-blade. It gives you 2-speed options. It provides small storage, yet it has a 10-cup bowl capacity. It can shred and slice to perfection – thanks to the great reversible slice and shred disc.
For easy maintenance, this mini food processor’s BPA free bowl is dishwasher safe as well. You will love what this mini food processor has to offer.
11 used from $41.39
- BOWL SCRAPER ATTACHMENT: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing - no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 10 CUP CAPACITY: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor
This small, yet beasty machine we’ve got right here is the KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor. The mini food processor has your back when it comes to chopping, mixing, slicing, and shredding. It provides a 7-cup capacity. It is made with 3-speed options of high, low and pulse with just a push of a button. The feed tube is 2-in-1. It allows you to utilize either the smaller or larger opening while the machine does the shredding or slicing work. Therefore, you can use the tube that suits the size of the ingredients best.
Equipped with the special locking system plus a leak-proof ring, say good-bye to all the mess that happens during food processing operations. The package will include the work bowl, 2 slicing discs and a multi-functional blade. And, the item is also backed by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients.
- The UltraTight Seal Features a specially designed locking system with leak-resistant ring that allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess.
Aicok 8-Cup Food Processor
Here, we have a great mini food processor with compact storage from Aicok. The food processor has an 8-cup capacity. As a multifunctional food processor, this one is capable of chopping, slicing, shredding, grinding, mixing, and more in a faster and better way. So, whether its prepping salad ingredients, mixing sauce, shredding or chopping veggies, you can always have faith in this guy. And, its power is 500 watt.
This mini food processor is pretty easy to use, too, in addition to it coming with 2-speed options. One option is for giving the processor full control over the operation while the other option is for you to have accurate control over short bursts, high and low speed. With these options, you’ll be able to achieve fine or coarse results as you wish.
In terms of storage and maintenance, this Aicok 8-cup Mini Food Processor is small and lightweight as well as dishwasher safe (for its lid, blades, discs, and bowl). For health and safety reasons, this mini food processor is certainly BPA free. Best yet, the item is backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty, too. Plus, be noted that the purchase will arrive with a complete package including the food processor, driveshaft, bowl, blade, lid, feed tube, user manual, and more.
1 used from $31.33
- Stainless Steel Slice Disc and S-Blade: Slice, shred, grate, chop, puree, mix and more quickly and easily, faster than cutting by hand, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen.
- Easy to Use Controls: Powerful 500 watts motor with 2 speeds plus pulse. Low speed and high speed can precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients. Momentary pulse button allows for greater control.
- 8 Cup Bowl Capacity - 8 cups of dry ingredients and 5 cups of liquid ingredients. 8 cup BPA processing bowl with measurement markings is the perfect size for everyday use. The feeding tube is large enough to hold a whole block of cheese.
Ninja Master Prep
Ninja Master Prep is another mini food processor masterpiece that we would like you to know about. As one of the best-sellers of all time, the 2-cup process is capable of mincing, dicing, chopping, blending, and pureeing food and ingredients to perfection. On top of that, the master prep features an anti-splash guard, an easy-flip pour sprout and a non-slip base, taking your cooking skills to the next level!
11 used from $29.99
- Frozen blending and perfect, even chopping
- 2 conveniently sized jars. EASY TO USE : Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing creates an easy to use and safe product
- Anti-spill splash guard, easy-flip pour spout, and no-slip base. 2-cup Processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
- Do NOT immerse the power head into water, or any other liquid. Use a damp sponge to wipe clean. Containers, splash guards, blades and storage lids are all dishwasher-safe. It is recommended to place the blades, splash guards and storage lids on top rack of dishwasher. Use extreme caution when cleaning, and handling the blades. Always store blades in containers, or safe area. If the motor doesn't start, check that the plug is securely inserted into the electrical outlet. Check that the Bowl Splash Guard and Power Pod are securely in place
Ninja Express Chop
Here, we are looking at the Ninja Express Chop. With the capacity of dealing with food up to 16 ounces, the mini-prep food processor does provide superb results of processed garlic, onion, spices, herbs, nut chopping, chocolate, cheese, zest, bacon crumbles, dressings, sauces, and spreads. Therefore, if you use these ingredients often, you should totally put this little guy into consideration.
Overall, ranging from mincing, chopping, grinding or blending, this Ninja Express Chop never disappoints!
9 used from $17.91
- 200 Watt Power Pod
- Effortlessly mince, chop, grind and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparation or final touches
- Perfect for garlic, onion, zest, spices, herbs, cheese, bacon crumbles, nut chopping, chocolate, dressings, sauces and spreads
- Capacity: 16 ounces
- Ergonomic designed power head is easy to handle
BLACK+DECKER 1.5-Cup Electric Food Chopper
If it’s simplicity and affordability you’re after, take a closer look at this little guy. The HC306 model from BLACK+DECKER has a small work bowl that can only accommodate 1.5 cups of ingredients, but that’s okay if you only cook occasionally and in small portions.
The food processor has a stainless steel self-sharpening blade, so you don’t have to worry about it getting dull and rendering the whole device useless. The bowl has a safety lock mechanism, so you can fill it up completely and know that all ingredients are still going to stay inside the bowl even while the device is on. It is also dishwasher-friendly, making the cleaning process as short and convenient as it gets.
The processor is controlled with a single button, which is only reasonable given the simple functionality it offers. You can achieve slightly varying degrees of chopping finesse, but that’s about as flexible as it gets with this processor. And that’s okay because the key selling points of this little device are the ease of use and attractive price. We wouldn’t recommend the BLACK+DECKER HC306 for someone who cooks a lot, but it’s ideal for some occasional chopping assistance or for making sauces and dips.
- Stay-Sharp Blade - The bi-level stainless steel blade provides long-lasting performance
- 1.5 Cup Capacity - The perfect size for dip, salsa, pesto and more!
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Cleanup is simple with dishwasher-safe removable parts
- One-Touch Operation - The one-touch pulse control makes for simple chopping
- Safety Lock - The lid locks safely into place during operation
Breville Sous Chef Food Processor
If you need to transform nuts into nut butter or perfectly slice carrots or chopping, shredding, kneading or dicing then this food processor is the best choice. It delivers the perfect results every time you use it. With the availability of the 3 feed chute options and 8 precision tools, this unit is known as one of the best mini food processors. The wide feed chute cuts lengthy slices and speeds up the food processor. Furthermore, the mini-feed chute avoids the long thin ingredients from tipping over while slicing.
In the box, you will find 3 blades and 5 versatile discs. To accurately show the readings, the brand has included the LCD display displays and count up and countdown auto timer. The included accessory storage box could be stored vertically or horizontally according to the storage space.
7 used from $319.97
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600 milliliter) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count up and count down auto timer; Voltage 110 to 120 Volts
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space; Stainless Steel Blades;Plastic Spatula
Keelive Food Processor
You may be cooking in bulk for a big family, which would likely mean having to fill up the bowl several times before you reach the needed amount of ingredients. Fortunately, this food processor from Keelive may be the solution to your problem, because it can hold as much as 10 cups of fruits and veggies. What’s more, it can also grind meat, which means that it’s capable of replacing yet another device on your kitchen shelves.
The chopping unit has four blades for increased efficiency and chopping speed. The bowl accommodating the blades and your ingredients is made of glass, so you don’t have to worry about BPA and all those other harmful substances in plastic leaking into your food. Both the bowl and the blades are dishwasher-friendly, so cleaning the unit after you’re done working with it is a breeze.
The device also has two different speed settings, and, of course, you can imitate the pulsing mode by holding and releasing the button; yes, you do have to hold it down for the processor to work, but it increases the device’s safety, and all the chopping doesn’t take long anyway.
- Multipurpose Food Chopper : From fresh salsas and sauces to sliced or pureed fruits, vegetables and meat you can find the best food processor for the job
- Sharp Stainless Steel Blades: 300W powerful motor, 4 stainless steel blades and glass bowl design allows the upper and lower blades to chop food evenly
- 1.5 L Glass Work Bowl: The BPA-free, durable, glass bowl has the appetite for any meal requirement, safe to use, easy to rinse clean.
Which Mini Food Processor Chopper to Buy?
There you have it – top-rated mini food processors. These items are simple and affordable, yet they can lead you to a better and healthier lifestyle. Which of these mini food processors stand out to you the most?