As one of the most-used items in the kitchen, having a kitchen faucet that meets the needs of you and your family is of utmost importance. However, with so many different units on the market, it can be hard to narrow down your options.
From design to efficiency, to various functionalities, there is a myriad of things to consider when on the hunt for the best kitchen faucet. This post contains comprehensive reviews, a comparison chart, and a buyer’s guide, all meant to assist you in zeroing in on the perfect faucet for your kitchen.
TL;DR Best Rated Kitchen Faucets
[Full Disclosure: This is a professional review website and the reviews are done based on personal opinions. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Compensation will be received if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that these products are suggested because of their quality and not because of the compensation received from your purchases.]
KITCHEN SINK FAUCET BUYING GUIDE
Let’s take a look at the most important factors to consider when purchasing a faucet for your kitchen.
Types of Faucets
As a matter of fact, there several types of faucets beside the familiar standard faucets. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses in the kitchen.
There are pull-down faucets with a tall neck and a detachable spray head. These can be said to be the most versatile and balanced. Pull-out faucets are basically pull-downs except they’re shorter and are more suitable for smaller kitchens. Commercial style, two handles, and handsfree are also among the most common builds of faucets.
To some, the look of their cooking space may not matter that much. But I’m sure that there are many, like me, who consider the kitchen the heart of the home and care a great deal about its aesthetics.
Depends on your kitchen design, you may want to choose a faucet from a collection that fits. Major brands, including Delta and Moen, have various collections that serve particular vibes of designs. Check them out before attempting a purchase.
Moen, Delta, Grohe, etc. Those big-league names always have something up their sleeves to keep us sticking around. I’m talking about those signature features like MotionSense from Moen or Touch2O from Delta Faucet, to name a few among the many other technologies from different companies.
I’ll just go ahead and name some aspects that I personally consider to be important to a kitchen faucet. Make sure you’ll refer to the product description to see if it has these points highlighted:
- Head docking (pull-down/out)
- Spray modes availability
- Anti-leak valves
To experienced faucet users, this goes without saying, but to those relatively new: mind the mounting holes. Faucets sometimes require only one hole. The other times, they need up to four.
If you have multiple mounting holes with a single-hole faucet, cover plates will take care of the extra gaps. However, if you have only one hole on the countertop or the sink, choose a single-hole unit or drill some extra holes for units that need more.
Premier Kitchen Faucets Reviews
We created reviews below with additional guidance for different kinds of kitchen faucets. If you plan to buy colanders online please do so through our review so that your purchase (at no additional cost to you) can support this website – thank you.
APEC Water Systems FAUCET-Best Kitchen Faucets
This is the top-rated model in kitchen faucets. Its construction and design meet and exceed the set standards and regulations. It is lead-free, which makes it safe for dispensing drinking water. It is fitted with 0.25-inch ceramic valves to ensure smooth operation and long-life use. The flow rate can easily be adjusted to match your needs.
Peerless P110LF Classic Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
The classic chrome finish featured by this faucet will definitely match the decor of your kitchen. It is a water-efficient model designed to be compatible with 1/2-inch water supply connection. It features a single hand lever for accurate temperature and volume control. The faucet has a top flow rate of 1.8 GPM.
5 used from $26.82
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: You can install with confidence, knowing Peerless kitchen faucets are backed by the Peerless Lifetime Limited Warranty
- EASY INSTALLATION: Designed to fit 3-hole, 8-inch configurations
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: The low arc design swivels 360 degrees for easy, versitile use during everyday kitchen tasks
- SINGLE-HANDLE DESIGN: The single-handle lever makes switching from hot to cold water easy
Premier 120191LF Sonoma Lead-Free Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
This is a lightweight faucet that features a durable brass construction finished with brushed nickel. The faucet generates constant and steady flows. It has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM at a maximum pressure of 60 PSI. There is a touch button control that allows you to switch between spray and stream. Water volume and temperature is controlled via a metal handle lever.
- Durable brushed nickel finish
- Powerful stream at a rate of of 2.2 GPM
- Strong all-brass construction with lead-free waterways
- Single metal lever handle for water temperature and flow control
- Wear-resistant ceramic disc for leak-free operation
- 1/2-inch IPS connections
Moen 7594SRS Arbor One-Handle Kitchen Faucet
This is a pull-down faucet that generates up to 1.5 GPM. It is finished with a spot-free stainless steel. The faucet is equipped with a reflex mechanism that functions to provide smooth flows and easy movement. The spout incorporates a 100-degree high-arch design. It is located at a height of 8.25 inches to provide maximum clearance. The spout can swivel through 360 degrees for added convenience
1 used from $206.53
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist Stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- BOOSTED STREAM: Moen's exclusive Power Boost technology offers a faster clean and faster fill with the push of a button
- RETRACTABLE: Equipped with the Reflex system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the spray head
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon included
UFaucet Modern Stainless Steel Single Handle Faucet
This is a deck-mounted faucet that comes in a durable brass construction. The faucet features a 1-handle design for easy regulation of water flow and temperature. It is fitted with a ceramic cartridge to guarantee smooth flows. The faucet is compatible with both 1/2 and 3/8 inch water supply connections. It has a maximum flow rate of 1.6 GPM.
Premier Faucet 126967 Waterfront Lead-Free Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet
The hybrid housing featured by this faucet renders it tarnish-free, scratch-resistant and rustproof. It has a rotating stainless steel spout for enhanced flexibility. Its high-arch design provides excellent clearance that enables you to gain easy access to the sink. The flow is adjustable by the use of two lever handles. The faucet has a flow rate of 2.2 GPM.
KOHLER K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet
This is a stylish faucet designed to complement various kitchen styles and designs. The spout features a high-arch design and has the ability to swivel through 360 degrees. It incorporates great clearance that functions to accommodate a range of sink activities. The spray head comes with 3 different settings: spray, aerated flow, or pause. The faucet features a polished chrome finish and generates a maximum flow rate of 1.8 GPM.
2 used from $125.99
- PULL-DOWN KITCHEN FAUCET: Allows you to control water with one hand and reaches beyond the sink to complete other kitchen tasks.
- 3-FUNCTION SPRAY HEAD: Includes stream, Boost, and Sweep Spray technologies. Boost allows you to increase flow rate by 30%. Sweep Spray has angled nozzles that create a powerful blade to clean your dishes and sink.
- EASY INSTALL: Hose and spray head pre-installed. Comes with flexible supply lines for easy water hook-up. 1- or 3-hole installation with escutcheon/deck plate included.
Kraus KPF-2250 Single Lever Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
This is a safe, lead-free kitchen faucet that comes in a durable stainless steel finish to provide long life use. It incorporates a single-lever mechanism that allows for easy regulation of flow. The spout features a 120-degree swivel design to offer easy access to the sink. The faucet allows you to switch from stream to spray function with just a push of a button.
Delta 9178-AR-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
This is a pull-down kitchen faucet features a premium quality stainless steel finish. It features a docking mechanism that functions to keep the spray wand in place. The spout has a height of 14-7/8 inches with a 9-1/8 inch clearance. The faucet is infused with a diamond seal technology to deliver maximum performance and durability. It has a maximum flow rate of 1.8 GPM.
4 used from $128.35
- LASTS 2X LONGER: patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the kitchen faucet (Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles)
- MAGNETIC DOCKING: MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into place so it stays docked and doesn’t droop over time like other kitchen faucets
American Standard 4175.300.075 Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
This faucet features a stainless steel finish that renders it corrosion-free and rustproof. The spout incorporates a brass finish and features a swivel design for added convenience. The spout has a height of 14-4/8 inches with an 8-inch clearance. The faucet has a pull-down spray mechanism. The spray pattern can be customized to suit your needs. The faucet delivers 2.2 GPM.
- Brass swivel spout
- Spout height 14-5/8 Inch (372 millimetre) with 8 Inch (203 millimetre) with clearance
- Pull-down spray with adjustable spray pattern and pause feature
- Metal lever handle
- Can be mounted with or without supplied escutcheon
- 20 inch (508 millimeter) braided flexible supply hoses with 3/8 inch compression connectors
Best Kitchen Faucet For The Money
We are positive that this article will make your selection much easier. All you required to do is skim through our review, weigh your options and settle for one or two of our top-rated kitchen faucet.
You must read all the reviews thoroughly to know the right one of your choice according to your needs. We hope the article helped you in making a fair decision by keeping all the reviews in mind. Think before you spend your money in any use because you have earned it with your hard work and this does not deserve to get wasted in any single form.
So ease up and take your time but do take the right decision for your family and your collection of the kitchen!