There are two main juice extractor types of juicing machine. The cheapest and the most popular is the centrifugal type. The slow juicers or cold press juicers are the masticating types. Centrifugal juicers use their toothed blades to shred ingredients on the bottom of a spinning sieve. The centrifugal force separates the pulp from the juice. They come often with two speeds for soft and hard veggies and fruits. Centrifugal machines also tend to work typically quicker and be smaller than masticating ones.
The best juicing machine can help you improve your diet by getting more fresh veggies and fruit into your daily meals.
Best Juicers for Fruits and Vegetables
If you are one of the health conscious people who aim to improve his overall health, wellbeing and life quality by juicing, here’s a list of the best juicer choices for fruit and vegetables.
[Full Disclosure: This is a professional review website and the reviews are done based on personal opinions. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Compensation will received if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that these products are suggested because of their quality and not because of the compensation received from your purchases.]
Home Juicer Buying Guide
Which type of juicer you decide to buy is solely up to you. To many people the price of an appliance is the major decision factor – which is very important on our opinion too – but there are other important features that must be considered before buying a product.
YIELD/TYPE OF PRODUCE
When deciding which type of juicer is for you, the first thing you’ll need to think about is what kinds of juice you’d like to make most often. Look for a juicer with high yields for the produce you’ll be juicing. Masticating juicers work best for leafy greens, producing high amounts of dry pulp which mean less waste and cost in the long term. If you’ll only be juicing fruits and hard vegetables, a high-quality, less expensive centrifugal juicer may be your best bet.
SIZE AND STORAGE
Another important consideration is where you plan to store your juicer and how easily you’ll want to access it. While horizontal-masticating juicers can churn out high volumes of juice, you may not have space for them. Plus, they tend to weigh more so tend to be difficult to move from closet to counter. The small footprint of vertical juicers is ideal for smaller kitchens with limited counter space and can often tuck under cabinets. Lightweight centrifugal models are perfect if you need to move your juicer from storage space to counter. Just make sure whatever model you pick can handle the volume of juice you plan to make: smaller juicers equal smaller amounts of juice per batch.
Make sure your juicer suits your lifestyle in terms of how quickly, and how loudly they work. Masticating juicers are much quieter than centrifugal juicers so household members remain undisturbed while you get your juice on. If you need to make your juice fresh and fast in the morning, speed may be a concern. Masticating juicers are slower while some centrifugal juicers can juice an apple in just 30 seconds. Juicer models with multiple speeds are helpful because they extract the most juice out of your produce. Slow speeds are great for juicing soft fruits, like grapes and strawberries, while high speeds are better for firmer items like apples and carrots.
EASE OF USE/CLEANUP
Juicers that are simple to setup, use, take apart, and clean will get used more often versus relegating them to the bottom of a closet. However, if you want a multifunction juicer that also makes nut butter, sorbets, or baby food it may be worth some extra assembly. Juicers with large feed tubes significantly reduce produce prep time and also the time it takes to feed it into the machine. Juicers with external pulp containers allow you to continue juicing in bulk without pausing to remove pulp. Juicer cleaning can be daunting so seek models with specialized brushes that make cleaning easier, and dishwasher friendly is always a bonus.
Vegetable and Fruit Juicer Reviews
We created reviews below with additional guidance for different kinds of home juicer machine. If you plan to buy home juicer machine online please do so through our review so that your purchase (at no additional cost to you) can support this website – thank you.
400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor with Custom Juice Cup by Black & Decker
This juice extractor is made by the reputable Black & Decker brand. It is considered the best juicer machine for its best value for your money. It comes with a very affordable price tag on Amazon. However, its low price doesn’t come with any compromise on quality. On Amazon, this product has 2,144 total reviews and a 4 stars rating. It is featured in many stores as well as in many TV commercial ads.
JE2200B Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor Key Features and Benefits:
- It comes with a 28-ounce pulp collector
- Feature a 400 Watt motor
- Easy on/off switch controls the motor
- It has a dual safety lock mechanism
- It comes with a 300-milliliter pitcher for capturing all the fresh-squeezed juice
- Features an easy-pour spout for transferring juice into a serving pitcher or into glasses
- Safe and removable accessories and parts
- Stainless steel strainer and blades for easy maintenance and cleanup
Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
This best juicer machine made by Hurom is one of the best on the market in terms of quality. It comes with a premium price tag but for those customers looking for a high quality juicer, it could be worth it. Its stylish design will certainly look good in your kitchen.
Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer Key Features and Benefits:
- With a streamlined design that includes smooth curves that gradually become slimmer in the back, the H-AA brings you stylish, yet modern beauty
- Works on fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu, and more. The H-AA also has the ability to create ice cream with frozen ingredients
- he H-AA rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute, designed This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice retains all of its natural nutrients
Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor by Hamilton Beach
The Hamilton 67608A is a fruit juicer with a stainless steel body, metal latches and uses a switch for turning the machine on and off. The 800 Watts motor is having a 1.1 HP power.
Hamilton Beach Juicer Key Features and Benefits:
- The Big Mouth feed chute is 3 inches wide to fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. So there’s less pre-cutting, and more continuous juicing. An extra-large pulp bin means you don’t have to stop the process to empty out pulp.
- The food pusher, juicer cover, stainless steel strainer, pulp bin, and strainer bowl are all removable, dishwasher safe and BPA free. A handy cleaning brush is also included. Locking latches are to be properly positioned in the two grooves on either side of the juice cover
- Designed by the Number 1 Selling Juice Extractor Brand, this juicer is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty, and dedicated customer support team of Hamilton Beach employees.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
If juicing leafy greens is an emphasis for you or you want a machine that handles other kitchen prep the Omega J8006 is your best choice. This classic cold press masticating juicer has been a best seller for years and produced the highest volume of kale juice of all the juicers we tested. It works quietly at slow speeds (only 80 RPM) to extract juice from all kinds of produce. Its dual-stage juicing system mimics how humans chew–the crush and press process produces drier pulp and high juice yield.
It also produced slightly less juice from hard fruits and vegetables and as a horizontal model has a bigger countertop footprint. However, it offers additional functions such as pureeing nuts into nut butters, grinding spices and coffee, making pasta, and baby food with an extremely generous 15 year warranty.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Quiet Dual-Stage Slow Speed Masticating Juicer Features
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- High juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation
Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer
Made by a company specializing in the wellness market; the Slowstar’s double bladed auger creates a double cut, doing twice as much work compared to a traditional auger while operating at a low hum. It has a generous feed tube that makes it easier to prep produce with no motor jams at all–even putting whole leaves and stems of kale directly into the juicer.
The pulp from the Tribest Slowstar was also the driest of all the tests–this juicer machine squeezes every bit of juice from produce with high yields. We loved the slightly thicker results of the carrot-apple juice test but if you don’t care for pulpy juices this may not be the best model for you.
The Slowstar also serves as a multi-purpose kitchen tool; an included Mincing Attachment lets you make sorbets, nut butters, and even cookie dough. It comes with a generous 10-year warranty and is our top vertical masticating choice to keep on the counter for juicing and other kitchen tasks.
Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Vertical Slow Cold Press Juicer Features
- Makes juicing faster and easier for both juicing beginners and experienced users who want to spend less time and effort in the kitchen yet still include healthy juices in their diet
- Control the juice flow during juicing so you can easily switch containers, premix juice, and stop spillage by opening or closing the cap
- 3-stage reduction gears produces torque 2-3 times greater than other vertical masticating juicers so there is less jamming and more juicing. The chute opening is 1.5 Inch x 2.5 Inch
Which Home Juicer Machines To Buy?
We hope our list above with the best juicer for fruits and vegetable reviews can help you select the right product for your needs. If you are planning to start a juicing regimen, these quality products have been proven by many consumers to provide the best performance for an affordable price.