A cake mixer can be one of the most interesting purchases for your kitchen if you ever make especially if you like baking. Since it’s fairly expensive most people will ensure they have the money and space for such a long-term investment. If you choose wisely and land a great blender it can last you decades. The efficiency that it comes with is what matters.
You will spend the shortest time mixing the ingredients before you start baking cakes. The large sized bowl will also mix enough dough for your needs. If indeed you are out for one there are certain things you need to consider other than the build quality.
Best Mixer For Cake Making
The list below highlights the best 10 cake mixers as well as what you need to consider.
[Full Disclosure: This is a professional review website and the reviews are done based on personal opinions. Some of the links below are affiliate links. Compensation will received if you go through them to make a purchase. Keep in mind that these products are suggested because of their quality and not because of the compensation received from your purchases.]
Cake Mixture Machine Buying Guide
- Weight- since you will need to walk around when mixing a heavy blender won’t do you any good. You should get one that weighs less than 20 pounds if you want to be walking with it easy. A lightweight one will be easy and comfortable to handle.
- Speed options- the blenders are equipped with variable speed settings. Generally, the more speed settings the better as it will enable you to perform any task with ease including whipping hard ingredients like the potatoes.
- Planetary action- the blenders should have more touching points as this will enable thorough mixing of the ingredients. Most of them have 69 touching points which are capable of doing a great job.
- Price-the mixers vary in price according to the build quality. They are very expensive blenders with great quality and do a great job. You should look for a fairly priced one in the market that is able to give you great service in the end.
- Color option- since they come in over 20 colors you have a choice to make. Choose one that fits your personality and style.
Cake Mixer Machine Review
We created reviews below with additional guidance for different kinds of cake mixer machine. If you plan to buy cake mixer machine online please do so through our review so that your purchase (at no additional cost to you) can support this website – thank you.
KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield
The 5-quart bowl will enable you to stir any of your ingredients. With the 10 speeds, you can select the one you want. Additionally, its equipped with 59 touching points to ensure all the inside contents mix thoroughly. Other than that is has a flat beater to mash hard ingredients.
Another feature is the wire whip to allow air inside the recipe. Furthermore, it has the power hub that can support up to 15 optional attachments. This gives the blender unique mixing action. There is no doubt your work of baking cakes has been made much easier with the mixer as its much faster and efficient compared if you were to take a manual approach.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer
Select the speed you want with a single touch of the button. You can select the favorite speed you want from the 7 speeds with a single button search. It’s also equipped with 220 watts motor to mix even the densest ingredients. But to start it features the 3 low mixing speeds to eliminate the spattering. Another great feature is the self-cleaning beaters and the center posts.
If it’s your first time it comes with the necessary instructions on how to operate it. Thereafter it will be easy to use the speed controls and the beater eject lever. When looking for one make sure it has the chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band. As a professional chef, this will be a great addition to your kitchen.
Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer Features
- Hand blender with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- 7 speed options; slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch
- Swivel cord; extra-long dishwasher-safe beaters; beater-eject lever
Cuisinart Smart Stick Variable Speed Cordless Rechargeable Hand Blender with Electric Knife
Next, on the list, we have the Cuisinart that has up to 5-speed levels. Other than the 5 speeds it has 20 minutes running time which make this mixer ideal for any chef. In addition, it comes with a knife attachment that allows the chef to carve a slice of bread using little effort. Additionally, the shaft measures 9.5 inches and has the large blade and guard to give out results faster.
Another feature is the power handle that has the stainless steel plate. It also features a 7.4 amp lithium battery. It’s easy to hold the blender with one hand and adjust the button with the other hand.
Cuisinart Smart Stick Variable Speed Cordless Rechargeable Hand Blender Features
- Power handle with stainless steel deco plate
- Cordless, rechargeable blender – 20 minutes of run time per charge
- 7.4 Amp lithium ion battery with quick charge feature
Aicok Hand Mixer 6 Speed Classic Stainless Steel Cake Mixers
At the topmost, we have this Aicok mixer that will be a great addition to anyone’s kitchen. it boasts of a 250-watt motor plus a 6-speed turbo to give out the best results. The mixing and preparation will be done as expected with no problems. Moreover, it’s made of a lightweight steel body with two quality whisks to give out the perfect result while lasting for a lengthy period.
Additionally, the mixer is equipped with a handle to reduce fatigue. Besides, the length of the cable will allow you to move freely doing your business. On the other hand, the hook is easy to clean with the cable length allowing you to move freely. Its small size can also be stored on any cabinet. Finally, it’s backed by a 2-year warranty.
Aicok Hand Mixer 6 Speed Classic Stainless Steel Mixer
- Lightweight Stainless Steel – Electric hand mixer designed with a modern style made of lightweight stainless steel body and two high quality whisks to get the perfect results while mixing and beating durable and resistant to last for long time.
- Easy and comfortable use – Practical baking mixer with a ergonomic handle to avoid fatigue, its weight and speed will reduce the time and hard work on kitchen to prepare all more easily and fast. One touch button for easily detachable hooks.
- Compact and easily to storage – Egg beter hooks will be easy to clean with hot water. The length of it´s cable would allow you to move free and to mix more easily. You will be able to storage the electric mixer in any cabinet due to its size.
Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro
If you need an occasional helper for baking cookies, cakes, and other lighter dough items or whipping up a nice cream, you can’t go wrong with the Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer.
Although we would not recommend it for more than occasional bread kneading, this machine will perform very well for the average home chef, as long as he or she doesn’t have a bread baking obsession. Its scraping function is unique among its peers.
Although priced higher than many of the other lighter duty models, its auto load sensing and auto timer features give you more for your money than many other comparable brand in this price range.
Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro Features
- Planetary Mixing Action
- Load Sensing Technology with Motor Protection
- 12 Speed Electronic Control
Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster Stand Mixer
The Sunbeam MixMaster is a reliable, low-cost option that isn’t as powerful as many of the more expensive models, but it does offer comparable features. It is certainly suitable for simple batches of cookies or occasional cakes.
Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster Stand Mixer Feature
- Powerful 350-watt motor
- Soft start technology helps minimize unnecessary splatter and messy flour puff
- Tilt locking head for easy bowl access and a button for simple attachment removal
Which Is The Best Mixer for Cakes?
Get the biggest machine you can afford so you don’t have to do several batches for one recipe, but remember to think about whether you’ll be able to store attachments and the equipment itself. Every model should come with a dough hook, a balloon whisk attachment and a beater tool. Popular attachments like meat grinders and electric pasta machines are useful but can be tricky to use and don’t utilise the mixer’s powerful motor or large bowl.